Monday, June 29, 2009

Diet: Day 31

Well, one month and 5.5lbs down! June was a pretty good month diet/excercise wise. Work has been giving me hell, wedding planning has been practically nonexistant, but weight loss has been going pretty well.

Here's my weigh-in from yesterday:

171.5(down 1lb from last week, down 5.5lbs overall)



I'm really starting to feel proud of myself! I feel like I have a lot more energy, and my jeans are getting loose. I was actually able to slide them off without unbuttoning them today. I had to do a little bit of wiggling, but they came off! Looks like Jamie's going shopping for new jeans soon! I'm a little mad about that because I somehow jumped from a size 8 to a size 12, but I'm trying to look at the bright side.

July 1 also brings *hopefully* the start of wedding planning. Josh is Catholic, I'm not. We're having a Catholic wedding, Josh is in charge of getting the priest. Said priest has been in the process of changing churches, so we haven't been able to get in touch with him regarding scheduling a meeting, getting permission, yada yada yada. Today is his first day at his new church so Josh is supposed to try to get in touch with him today. ::fingers crossed that this actually happens:: If we don't meet with the priest soon, there won't be a wedding because I will have killed someone. Do you sense my impatience?

No comments:

Post a Comment