Monday, June 22, 2009

Diet: Day 22

Monday Morning Weigh-in!

172.5
(no change from last week, down 4.5lbs overall)


I was actually very surprised there was no change from last week. Josh and I got busy and picked up food three times last week ::gasp:: I know, I know! It was awful. Plus I didn't exercise at all. I do have a good excuse for that, though.

Meet my foot:






(This is just so you can see that I don't have abnormally fat feet. )


Josh gets mad every time I bring it up, but I'm really starting to worry that something may be wrong. We went swimming last weekend and I kicked a metal ladder. It swelled, I put ice on it. It bruised, I put ice on it. It's only gotten uglier and more painful. So, you see? This is why I haven't been walking. If it's still not any better by mid-week, I'm freaking going to the doctor whether Josh likes it or not. In Josh's eyes going to the doctor = spending a lot of money, which is true I guess and I really don't want to spend a fortune for someone to tell me it's just a bruise either. However, if I wake up tomorrow morning and my entire foot is black, I am going to kill him.

3 comments:

  1. Um, being as I have seen you twice since said encounter with the ladder and these pictures look a million times worse than 4 days ago, I'm afraid J is going to have to suck it up and pay the doctor bills.

    What if it's broken and doesn't heal correctly and you are stuck with a limp for the rest of your life? And you have to limp down the aisle? And I started calling you Crip?

    Bet he hasn't thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO to the doctor NOW!

    That said, you're a recipient of my blogger awards! Go to my cooking blog for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really pretty toes. they're kinda hot ;)

    ReplyDelete