Friday, June 5, 2009

Diet: Day 5

Here are the facts for the day:

Weight : 177lbs*
Breakfast : one everything bagel with 1tbsp margarine, orange juice
Snack : granola and blueberries
Lunch : nada
Snack : raw veggies and lite ranch
Dinner : sushi
Drink : about 1/2 bottle of water, one can diet coke, one glass of iced tea, 2 glasses of diet coke at dinner
Exercise : am - FAIL!
pm - FAIL!

I was by myself at work today, so I didn't really have time to eat the way I should. It was pretty much a bite here and there all day. And, I didn't realize we were going out to eat, so I drank my daily diet coke at work. I probably should have gotten water with dinner, but I friggen love fountain diet coke. Sushi tonight was definitely a surprise. We only went because Josh didn't feel like cooking after such a long day and we had a gift card, but still - surprises are nice.

Josh posted his first blog today. I am so proud! I've been pushing him to do it because I really think it'll make him branch out and be more creative. He's really talented, and his cooking is already great, but I think if he had the pressure of having to post everything he cooks for people to see then he'll really try to up his game. I can't wait to eat and read about what he comes up with first! Here's the link, go check it out!

Oh, and for all of you who are wondering why I haven't talked about wedding planning in what was supposed to be my wedding planning blog, I just haven't had the time to think much about it this week. But, I promise to annoy the crud out of Josh all weekend! I'll let you know what we come up with!

*This is what I weighed Monday. I plan on weighing myself only once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment