Thursday, June 4, 2009

Diet: Day 4

Here are the facts for the day:

Weight : 177lbs*
Breakfast : one everything bagel with 1tbsp margarine, orange juice
Snack : about two bites of granola and blueberries
Lunch : nada
Snack : nada
Dinner : leftover pasta and tilapia
Drink : about 1/4 bottle of water, one can diet coke, one glass of pomegranate lemonade
Exercise : am - FAIL!
pm - walk for 30min

Today was not a good food day for me. Apparently, I am a mawmaw and need to be in bed before 10pm. I didn't get to bed until around 1am this morning and was tired and nauseated all day. I forced myself to eat breakfast, and I started to eat my 10:30am snack, but I couldn't bring myself to eat anything else all day. Josh picked up some fresh fish on the way home and fixed it with the leftover pasta. It was very yummy. I would definitely recommend the link from yesterday. I had high hopes for the Chicken Piccata from Monday, but it really fell short for me. Speaking of cooking and recipes, Josh finally decided to start up a cooking blog. As soon as he gets the ball rolling I'll post the link. But back to me - I yelled at Josh after dinner and finally got his butt out of the house to walk with me. I think I walked a little longer than I had earlier in the week, and I jogged a little even though I almost died. I just got out of the shower and feel so much better! Accomplished if nothing else. Maybe this whole diet and exercise thing isn't so bad ;)

*This is what I weighed Monday. I plan on weighing myself only once a week.

1 comment:

  1. you are the best, and i love you.

    oh and the piccata didn't fall short. you just don't like piccata. it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete