Monday, June 8, 2009

Diet: Day 8

Weight : 175lbs
Breakfast : nada
Snack : granola
Lunch : grilled chicken salad
Snack : honeydew, grapes, cherries
Dinner : leftovers
Drink : 1/2 bottle water, two cans diet coke, one beer
Exercise : am - FAIL!
pm - FAIL!

Well, I weighed myself first thing this morning, and I'm down two pounds. Yay! It's not much in the grand scheme of things, but it's definitely a start! I was up really late last night and overslept, so I didn't have time for breakfast, but I otherwise ate pretty well today. The drinking wasn't so good. Josh and I rode together today, got a flat tire on the way home, had to get my car towed because my stupid rim is totally effed and we couldn't get the freaking tire off. Erg. Anyway, that's where the second can of diet coke and the beer came in. The sleeping late and getting home late and pissed off kept me from exercising, but hopefully I'll do better tomorrow. Josh is finally working on updating his blog! We're such nerds. Oh, and we picked out a few options for reception venues over the weekend, but more on that later. My brain is way too fried to get into that now. 'Til tomorrow!

1 comment: