Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Diet: Day 9

Here are the facts for the day:

Weight : 175lbs*
Breakfast : nada
Snack : granola and blueberries
Lunch : Lean Cuisine French Bread pepperoni pizza
Snack : honeydew, grapes, cherries
Dinner : grilled chicken salad
Drink : about 1/2 bottle of water, one can diet coke, one glass V8 Splash
Exercise : am - FAIL!
pm - FAIL!

I've been working late the past two nights, so I haven't been able to exercise and I had to skip breakfast this morning. I did eat regularly throughout the day, so that was a plus. I also only drank one diet coke; it's practically killing me, but I'm trying really hard to limit them. Because we got home late Josh didn't have time to cook what was originally on the menu, but he did throw some grilled chicken and salad together. For only taking ten minutes it was really really good. The link is above - check it out! I do have to add to yesterday's blog by saying I did two sets of 15 rep crunches and 10 push-ups last night. I feel pretty wimpy for not doing more, but the whole point of this is to take small steps in creating a healthier lifestyle. I'm trying really hard to not discourage myself.

*This is what I weighed Monday. I only weigh myself once a week. I'm down a total of 2lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment