Monday, June 1, 2009

Flab to Fab!

I have been needing to lose weight for a long time, but I freaking refuse to be a fat bride. So, today was Day 1 of my new diet/exercise regime. Josh and I went grocery shopping last night and got healthy snacks, drinks, and planned a healthy menu for the week. We planned to get up earlier so we can take a walk with the girls and eat breakfast. We also planned on walking in the evenings after dinner. We didn't make the walk this morning, but I did get up early enough to eat breakfast and fix my hair and dress nicely (I normally wear a tshirt and jeans to work). Just doing that made me feel a lot better. Josh had a migraine tonight, so I walked with the girls by myself. Here's my info for the day:


Weight: 177 lbs (Eep!)

Breakfast: Special K cereal with nonfat milk, orange juice

Snack: granola and blueberries

Lunch: nada (I brought a Lean Cuisine, but I never had time to eat it =/)

Snack: raw veggies with light ranch

Dinner: Chicken Piccata

Snack: half an apple

Drinks: half a bottle of water at work, one can of diet coke with dinner (I hate water and love diet coke, so this is actually really good for me.)

Exercise: am- FAIL!
pm - walk for 30min


I'm going to really try to update this daily. Not to bore you, but so I can be accountable to "someone." Heeeerrrrree we go!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I promise to hold you accountable. Unless you don't want me to. Then I'll come over with ice cream. ;)

    ReplyDelete