Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Diet: Days 12-15

So, I really couldn't tell you what I've eaten in the past few days, but it has overall been pretty healthy. Oh, and Friday I drank an entire bottle of water. That might not seem like something to brag about, but if you knew how much I hate water you'd be proud, too. Josh is still cooking up a storm and trying new, healthy dishes. You can check out his blog for the details.

I've been doing my wimpy push-ups and crunches every night. I was determined to get some actual excercise in over the weekend, and Sunday we went swimming. Unfortunately I kicked the ladder and practically broke my freaking foot, so I haven't been walking since. Maybe another day or two and I can put a shoe back on.

Yesterday was weigh-in. I dropped another 2.5lbs and am now at 172.5. Yay! Making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment