Thursday, June 4, 2009

Diet: Day 3

Here's the facts for the day:

Weight : 177lbs*
Breakfast : Special K with nonfat milk, orange juice
Snack : granola and blueberries
Lunch : I forgot to bring something so I ate raw veggies with lite ranch
Snack : peach
Dinner : Zucchini Ribbon Pasta (very good!)
Drink : about 1/2 bottle of water, one can diet coke, one glass of pomegranate lemonade
Dessert : small Sonic root beer float and two glasses of wine
Exercise : am - FAIL!
pm - FAIL!

I did get up with enough time to eat breakfast, straighten my hair, and dress up for work. Just doing that in the morning has made me feel much better throughout the day, so I know if I could just get up a few minutes earlier to go for a walk it would make all the more difference. I met up with a few friends for free root beer floats at Sonic and then hung out and had a few glasses of wine, which is why I'm late posting Day 3's info. I had a ton of fun, a ton of laughs, and a ton of tips from my married friends, but I am totally dragging ass today. I didn't go to bed until around 1am, so I obviously didn't get up again this morning. Erg. Oh, and Josh has not walked with me once this week - not once - and he says he's lost 3 pounds. If I haven't lost at least 2-3 by Monday, I am going to be 20 different kinds of pissed.

*This is what I weighed Monday. I plan on weighing myself only once a week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, anytime you want to walk together in the evenings, I am your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could definitely work for me!

    ReplyDelete