Thursday, June 11, 2009

Diet: Days 10 & 11

I didn't get a chance to post last night because things have been a little crazy, but more on that later...

Wednesday:

Weight : 175lbs*
Breakfast : one everything bagel with 1tbsp margarine
Snack : nada
Lunch : leftovers
Snack : honeydew, grapes, cherries
Dinner : Beef Bourguinon (link to follow)
Drink : about 1/2 bottle of water, one can diet coke, one glass V8 Splash, Crystal Light tea
Exercise : am - FAIL!
pm - FAIL!

Thursday:

Weight : 175lbs*
Breakfast : nada
Snack : 100 calorie pack Cheezits
Lunch : Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravioli (surprising pretty good!)
Snack : nada
Dinner : chicken (link to follow)
Drink : about 1/2 bottle of water, one can diet coke, one glass V8 Splash
Exercise : am - FAIL!
pm - FAIL!

First of all, I must add that I did two sets of crunches and ten push-ups Tuesday night.

Recently, Josh's aunt decided she wants to learn to cook and she wants Josh to teach her. So, last night was the first of probably many lessons. Josh cooked a Beef Bourguinon that was absolutely to die for. TO DIE FOR! He hasn't updated his blog yet, but I'll update this post with links as soon as he does. We didn't get home until close to 11pm and I stayed up until 2:30am working. Bleck. I'm about tired of this work crap. I really have no desire to become one of those famous bloggers who end up writing books and making movies, but sometimes I wish people would start reading the stupid shit I blog about so I can sell it and sit on my ass for a while. Hmmm... a girl can dream.

Anyway, back to reality, I skipped breakfast this morning because I literally woke up 10 minutes before I had to leave. I also skipped my afternoon snack because I got so busy I lost track of time. Josh cooked some chicken stuff tonight. I'll add the link once he updates his blog, but I'm going to be honest and say I didn't like it. I really felt bad telling him. He's been working so hard to find healthy recipes to cook every night so we don't end up picking up crap. I did eat it anyway, though. I do hope there are no leftovers because I don't think I could suck it up a second time.

Can I just say thank God it's Thursday already?! This week has been farking ridiculous, and I am so ready for it to be over. There is a bottle of wine with my name on it and a tub calling for bubbles. I am coming home and chilling the eff out. I definitely need it. But, I swear, I will be doing some sort of excercise over the weekend. I got an email from one of my friends suggesting that she, another friend, and I walk/do Pilates together. We all live within about a mile from one another, so it's really convenient. Looking forward to a great weekend; hope everyone else has a great weekend, too!

*This is what I weighed Monday. I only weigh myself once a week. I'm down a total of 2lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Finding good, healthy food is HARD. When I was engaged, I made Mr. Shoe eat some really terrible food. But over time we found lots of healthy things that we both loved!

    ReplyDelete